Unprivate Stories!

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog, beautiful strangers. Drop nice words here. Follow me okeyh? :D. 
Meow .. Moow.. Meew .. Moeww .. Meow!




Tagboard




My Facebook




My Twitter



my insta




recent post


Visit Them

 Wani



Follow Here


dear my friend.. ARIE PUTERA ..
u are like a white  bird...flying on the sky...
free to go anywhere..
but since u save me..
from the three bad crow...
i think your wings will broke badly..
if u keep pushing  me up to sky juz  to fly high..
 juz for saving me from a bad crow..
because i'm hurted..
my wings have broke very badly..
but thanks..for love...u have have to sacrifice your wings for me..
it must be hurt..but u willing to take the risk...
thats what i thought about you..
you are are juz the same white bird to me..
that help me when i hurted..
thanks for being my closed friend< ARIE PUTERA>...




Older Post | Newer Post