Unprivate Stories!

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog, beautiful strangers. Drop nice words here. Follow me okeyh? :D. 
Meow .. Moow.. Meew .. Moeww .. Meow!




Tagboard




My Facebook




My Twitter



my insta




recent post


Visit Them

 Wani



Follow Here


addmath makes me crazy..




if i were given a choice to take addmath or not to...
i will never and never and never takes addmath..
but in reality...i'm not given a choice to drop the Addmath subjects..
because...its good for my future...
but for me....only a very-very...good and inteeligent person can takes the Addmath subjects...
but not for me...

even i have tried so many times to fix myself to understand the Addmath subject...
its not gonna works at all...always the same result...Failed..Failed..and Failed..
woah!!...how hard it is...u know!!


but as i can see...
only a losers will give up easily..
and i not a Losers..
and i will never give up!!....
there is a time that i can fix it and learn it more..

ok....I will never give up!!..




Older Post | Newer Post