Unprivate Stories!

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog, beautiful strangers. Drop nice words here. Follow me okeyh? :D. 
Meow .. Moow.. Meew .. Moeww .. Meow!




Tagboard




My Facebook




My Twitter



my insta




recent post


Visit Them

 Wani



Follow Here


my life in music song












this song...i dedicate to myself...hehe

My life in music

If I could turn back the hands of time
I swear I never would've crossed that line
I should of kept it between us
But, no, I went and told the whole world how I feel and oh
So I sit and I realize
With these tears falling from my eyes
I gotta change if I wanna keep you forever
I promise that I'm gonna try
_____
 I'm only up when you're not down
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground
It's like no matter what I do
Well, you drive me crazy half the time
The other half I'm only trying
To let you know that what I feel is true
And I'm only me when I'm with you
_____
And I'm sorry
If I pushed you away
I just want you to know I miss you
And I want you to stay
And I don't care, if I don't get anything
All I need is you here right now
And i'm sorry if I hurt you
But I know that All I Want Is You
This christmas
_____
Yeah, when my world is falling apart
When there's no light to break up the dark
That's when I look at you
When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can't find my way home anymore
That's when I look at you
_____



  This is four amazing songs, that i really love. Songs that somehow relates to me....or my family...or my friends...







Older Post | Newer Post