Unprivate Stories!

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog, beautiful strangers. Drop nice words here. Follow me okeyh? :D. 
Meow .. Moow.. Meew .. Moeww .. Meow!




Tagboard




My Facebook




My Twitter



my insta




recent post


Visit Them

 Wani



Follow Here


hampa

                                           
herm...speechless..
nothing that i can say only my expression that i can show..
seriously i am really really really disappointed on my damn result for these past semester!!..
nothing changed...

err maybe a little bit improvement..
but still i'm not satisfied..

damn! i hate that kind of feeling!..
really frustrated...!!

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5021/5564545171_94546e4ae0_z.jpg

hmm..ok enough!.
is useless being like this..
relax...cool..
calm down nad !..

sorry mom and dad..forgive me i had letting you down..

hmm chill nad!..
think postive!..

dont give up..

for this last sem..
try harder..

study hard..
focus!..

" Nad mana boleh putus asa!"

stop being weak..
lets change into a strong women..
strong hard..

just accept this failure as a challenge in my life..

chill nad! :)
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwrknwdFhq1qf6ulf.jpg 
ok macam takde kena mengena..



Older Post | Newer Post